Home is not a place, its a feeling. And we don’t get this homely feeling unless we decorate it. To make you home look beautiful colorwale is offering you a wide range of Wallpaper designs!!
You can View The Different Wallpaper Designs
Detailed & Itemized Proposals
Frequently Asked Questions
Solid vinyl: With vinyl as its only ingredient, it’s arguably the most durable type of wallpaper you can buy. You can use it in moist, humid environments because it’s waterproof. It’s also scratch-resistant. Vinyl coated: This type is made of paper, but is coated with vinyl to make it easier to clean.
This year, wallpaper is all about bold patterns, warm colours, 3D texture and natural-inspired materials like grasscloth, cork, straw and wicker wallpapers, with key trends ranging from traditional florals and trompe l’oeil, to tropical botanicals and contemporary geometrics.
Wallpaper Installation Process
How to Install Wallpaper
- Prep the walls. Use a “wall size” primer/sizing product.
- Roll on the paste—don’t dunk! Apply paste with a paint roller.
- Seam inside corners. Overlap to ensure the first run is plumb.
- Gently smooth out the paper.
- Wipe down as you go.
- Roll every seam.
- Overlap and cut both pieces at once.
- Make relief cuts before trimming